The company “Mano a Mano Circus” was formed in 2010 in order to exchange information, to join techniques, and to create new ideas to transmit and express through the circus.
It was formed by artists coming from different areas: gymnastics, physical education, circus, theater, dance. The group brings together circus disciplines (aerial acrobatics, Chinese pole, Cyr wheel, mini-tramp, juggling, floor acrobatics, rebound juggling, whips, unicycle, lights and fire) continuously playing with comedy, live music and defying gravity as well.
Mano a Mano Circus is the union of two local and foreign circus companies, which under the same growth target, seeks to develop shows with high technical and expressive content.
Through the shows, Mano a Mano Circus aims to keep the tradition of circus family and street performances, reaffirming them in society and in any space, city, neighborhood or theater, as they are part of the cultural movement of the people.
Since 2010, the company has performed its shows in the city of Rosario, different cities in Argentina and abroad, in countries such as Peru, Brazil, Uruguay, Chile, Venezuela and Mexico.
- 2017: October. Tutu Maramba X International Festival of Scenic Arts dedicated to children, Posadas and Obera Misiones, Argentina.
- 2017 September: Tour of the Argentine Northwest within the framework of the 8th EIMYC Festival, an international meeting of mime and clown, performing at Ballivian, Aguaray, Mosconi, Coronel Cornejo, Tartagal and Salta capital. Salta, Argentina
- 2017 August 100% Crazy in the context of the celebrations for the day of the child in the city of Laprida. Laprida, Buenos Aires.
- 2017 August: 100% Crazy people in the house of culture through progroma INT Invita. Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
- 2017 June: First Humboldt Theater Festival. Locality of Humboldt Santa fe, Argentina.
- 2017 March: Mano a Mano Circus and its show “100% crazy” is part of the national catalog of shows of the National Theater Institute of the Republic of Argentina (INT).
- 2016/2017 Dec, January, February. Paranagua Walk season. Ituzaingo, Corrientes, Argentina.
- 2016 November 9. National Fair of Collectives Rosario. Rosario, Argentina
- 2016 October. International Circus Festival of Montevideo (FIC). Montevideo, Uruguay.
- 2016 July 15, 16, 17. National Theater Festival. Rafaela, Santa fe, Argentina.
- 2016 June. National Monument to the Flag. National swearing of schools.
- 24th ,25th ,26th, 27th of March, 2016. The 6th Festival of Circus in Necochea. Necochea, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 2015. October, November, December: Mexican Tour 2015.
- October 20th and October 27th. Hellenic theater, Mexico DF.
- October 21st to October 27th. VI International Festival of Linares. Monterrey. Mexico.
- November 1st. International Meeting of Puppets. Monifest 2015. Interlomas Park. Mexico DF.
- November 5th to November 9th. 10th Mexican Circus Festival. Oaxtepec, Morellos, Mexico.
- November 12th to November 15th. 5th Ozomatli International Festival. Old town Zocalo, Mexico City.
- November 26th to November 29th. 18th Rodara International Festival. Puebla. Mexico.
- September, 2015: EIMIC VI. International Mime and Clown Festival. Salta. Argentina.
- September, 2015: III AIJUE Circus Festival. Formosa. Argentina.
- August, 2015: XI Festmar: de rua Theater Festival. Aracati, Brazil.
- August, 2015: II do Ceara Circus Festival. City of Fortaleza, Itapipoca, Jaguaribe, Paracuru, Taiba, Brazil.
- 2015: Performances for the project “Chocolate, a show for everyone”, selected by the National Government of Argentina. Argentina
- May, 2015: 6th Nea Circus Meeting. Resistencia, Chaco, Argentina.
- February, 2015: X Festmar Verao. De rua theater. Street Theater Festival. Aracati, Brazil.
- January / February, 2013/2014/2015: show “Más locos que nunca” (“Crazier than ever” in its original Spanish name) summer season Ituzaingo, Corrientes, Argentina.
- November, 2014: Circus and Arts Meeting. Villa Carlos Paz, Cordoba, Argentina.
- Septiember, 2014: Circus Festival “Aijue”. Formosa, Argentina
- June / July, 2014: Street show. Paris, France.
- December, 2013: International Festival “Hazme reír” (“Make me laugh” in its original Spanish name). Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires.
- September, 2013: 7th Festival “Circo en escena” (“Circus on Stage” in its original Spanish name). Cordoba, Argentina.
- August, 2013: Costume Party Show. Parana, Santa Fe, Argentina.
- August, 2013: Entertainment in the city of Firmat, Ministry of Development and Culture of the province of Santa Fe, Argentina.
- July, 2013: Show at the Children’s Museum. Winter season, Alto Rosario Mall, Rosario, Argentina.
- June, 2013: VII dos Inhamuns Festival, Fortaleza, Brazil.
- December, 2012: 13th International Clown Festival, Rosario, Argentina.
- October, 2012: Festivity of Saint Julian Show, Santa Cruz, Argentina.
- August, 2012: Costume Party Show, Parana, Santa Fe, Argentina.
- July, 2012: Show at the Children’s Museum. Winter season, Alto Rosario Mall, Rosario, Argentina.
- March/ July, 2012: creation and performance of the shows “Las Sacerdotisas de Machu Picchu” and “Achuma”, Cuzco, Peru. (“The priestesses of Machu Picchu” and “Achuma” in their original Spanish names)
- December, 2011: 12th International Clown Festival, Rosario, Argentina.
- December, 2011: ENTEPOLA, 3rd National Meeting of Popular Latinamerican Theater. San Salvador de Jujuy, Jujuy, Argentina.
- October, 2011: 1st Meeting of Trapeze and Aerial Artists. Santa Fe, Argentina.
- August, 2011: Performances in neighborhoods and schools for the Council of Rosario.
- January, 2011: Summer Season Show. Caracas, Venezuela.
- July, 2011: Show at the Children’s Museum. Winter season. Rosario, Argentina.
- 2010: Shows for the Council of Rosario and the Province of Santa Fe, travelling all over the city and the province.
- November, 2010: 10th Circus and Juggling Convention. Canelones, Uruguay.
Acrobat and Physical Education Teacher.
She is a clown, musician and circus performer.
He is a juggler, clown and circus performer
Ivan is an acrobat and juggler, and competed as a gymnast at national level.
It is the story of four circus artists who meet again after a lot of years to give the performance of their lives.
But not everything is as they imagine… there will be difficulties and situations that will surprise themselves as well as strangers.
She is a successful Argentinian clown and an eminent musician in the whole world. She was born in a ham bubble and at present, she stays at a mental hospital in Rosario, Argentina, with temporary releases to act in the fantastic Mano a Mano circus.
He comes from the West. He was raised by Chinese people. A multifaceted artist, he was a DJ, a musician, a personal trainer, a porter, a baker and nowadays he is the drag of his own band.
He was born at a bike workshop, and was raised by boxers and captivated by the circus. The wheels, the fights and the track are his story and his everyday life.
He was baptized in the Andes Mountains and exiled at an early age to America where he received a supreme and prescribed education to conquer the biggest stages in the world. Currently, he works as a supermarket stocker.
Mano a mano circus travels around the world
Ivan +54 9 341 569-3089
Rodrigo +54 9 341 643-1888